Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Fins to Spurs is a project and website designed to show others the amazing opportunities and experiences that can come from adventure work and volunteering abroad.
Fins to Spurs was created by us, Christine and Adam, two adventure guides who have taken travel jobs all around the world and want to share our positive experiences to inspire others to get involved in more sustainable and amazing travel.
THE FINS TO SPURS AUDIENCE
Fins to Spurs readers are interested in finding inspiration and information about real opportunities that exist for them to have immersive and memorable work and travel abroad.
Our audience is composed of many people who want active, sustainable travel worldwide on a low to medium budget.
Topics that our audience are very interested in include:
- Certifications that can help to get work abroad
- Types of adventure jobs that help you travel
- Ways to give back while on vacation
- Scuba diving destinations
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Adventure gear that keeps you traveling longer with lower impact
- Incredible holidays and events around the globe
- Ways to see the world on a small budget
- Sustainable adventure travel ideas and destinations
- Immersive travel experiences
- Adventure for beginners
- FOLLOWERS: 20,300+
- KLOUT: 64
- FACEBOOK: 1,800+
- TWITTER: 7,600+
- INSTAGRAM: 4,900+
- PINTREST: 5,300+
- EMAIL: 600+
- Monthly Page Views: 6,000+
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 3,000+
- Average Time Spent: 7:00+
- Bounce Rate: Less than 8%
- Gender: 32% Male 67% Female
- Age: 46% 25-34 24% 18-24
- Locations: 21% U.S. 20% EUROPE (8% of the U.K.) 10% RUSSIA 4% CANADA
COMPANIES WE HAVE WORKED WITH
- Phuket Dive Club- Phuket, Thailand
- Asia Outdoors- Cat Ba Island, Vietnam
- C2Sky- Mui Ne, Vietnam
- Stingray Divers- Ao Nang, Thailand
- Alaska Wildland Adventures- Cooper Landing, Alaska, U.S.A.
- VIP Diving- Kralendijk, Bonaire
- PADI.com How Being a PADI Pro Leads to Unexpected Adventures Abroad
- The Adventure Junkies Nitrogen Narcosis: Symptoms and How to Prevent It
- The Adventure Junkies Scuba Diving and Flying: Risks to Realize Before Hitting the Runway
- Huffington Post 8 Reasons You Should Never Have Dinner with Travelers
- Postcards to Seattle Best Places to Scuba Dive Around the World
OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER
- Press and social media trips
- Product, hotel, restaurant, tour reviews
- Brand ambassadors/product sponsorships
- Sponsored posts
- Access to our quality photos
- Branded content
- Trip advice and hotel bookings
- Freelance writing
- And more! Show us your jobs! We are always looking for great adventure companies to work with short-term as an exchange in order to share the potential opportunity with others in a post!
WORK WITH US
We love working with other travelers, brands, and companies that we truly believe in. We work very hard and are confident that we can work as a team to promote awesome products and opportunities worldwide!
It is very important to us to be open and honest with our readers. We will never sell our readers e-mails or personal information for any purposes. We promise to clearly state which reviews and posts are partnerships and sponsored opportunities.
If you see a good opportunity to work together, feel free to contact us at:
Keep Exploring! -Christine and Adam